Thursday, August 24, 2017

It Happened Again!

Yes, I went out to tutor and within 5 minutes, the rain came again... I had to scooter back and take the car... I couldn't let all my teaching materials get wet!  Somehow God worked it out that I got to my tutoring place, being only 5 minutes late! What a miracle!

I used the day to catch up on housework... I'm still not finished with all the cleaning! My big task for this morning was getting the refrigerator cleaned out... I'm trying to finish up as much stuff as possible... but since it's been too hot to eat, I have not been cooking much! But today, I took out pork chops and baked breaded pork chops... and made another noodle dish... plus I bought lots of fruit...

The kids were off, doing their own thing. Isaiah went out to lunch with a friend and then went to watch the Universidad basketball games. A friend had an extra ticket!

Abby had cram school starting at 2:30.  I picked her up at 9:20.

Our neighbors came over for dinner... as I needed help to finish up all that I had made.

I ran a few errands this morning, but I still have a few more that I did not get to do... One of them is to go and see more apartments... I hope to do that tomorrow...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 62:1

No comments:

Post a Comment