Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Helping A Friend

You might wonder what I've been so busy doing these days...

I have had several people leaving Taiwan... so... I've been helping them pack up and clean up.

Today was another dear friend. It was crunch time... Their flight was this afternoon and I went over at 11:30 to organize, pack and clean up their rental unit. In three hours, we were finished -- 7 pieces of check in, three pieces of carry on plus their backpacks!

I brought home the things from their frig and we had that for dinner... yummy!

I also went through all the stuff that they didn't want to bring back or things that I will bring back for them in October. That took another three hours!

Now, my living room looks a lot better... I have only a pile in the kitchen from Isaiah's luggage that I need to work on! Hopefully, I'll be finished by Thursday night!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 56:1

No comments:

Post a Comment