Thursday, August 3, 2017

Cleaning Our House!

Yes, I spent the entire day cleaning my own house! I sorted through our kitchen goods so that I can better store the cereal and goodies Isaiah brought back. I then went through the bathroom cabinets in order to get all of Alan's deodorants and stuff that I bought for him organized neatly. I mopped the floor of the whole house, took down the laundry... Oh... I also cut Isaiah's hair! And he went to try out a new job. He was there for 8 hours... but he said he doesn't like the work. It was more like a desk job! I had time in the afternoon for a quick bike ride. It was just too hot and I was feeling sleepy. So, in order to stay awake, I went out... in the HEAT! I barely had enough energy to make it back home.

On the way up our hill, I brought these DM flyers and cards for an outreach event on Saturday at the Dahu Park. I pushed my bike up and stuffed the flyers and cards in all the mailboxes!

Dinner tonight was more leftover from my friend who left yesterday. (She lined me to tell me that she made it with all the luggage and everything fit in their car... She put everything in just as I had instructed them to! They were very worried that their SUV was not going to get everything in. I've had so much experience in this area I told her not to worry... and things really did work out! Praise the Lord!)

Abby and I went for a short walk after I picked her up at the cram school. The weather was much nicer and cooler than this afternoon's bike ride! I would have enjoyed an evening run... but Abby was not keen on the idea... So, walking was better than nothing!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 56: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment