Saturday, August 5, 2017

Washing Machine WACKO Again!

Yes, it's true...

While I was gone, Alan and Abby struggled with our washing machine. They had to call the guy who found that the drain was clogged with miscellaneous items. That "cleaning" fee was 20US$!

Last week I did a load... and the same thing happened. It took a whole day to get a load done. But I finally got it working again.

Tonight, I started the load a bit too late... At 11:45pm, it went wacko again. Unlike the previous time, I wasn't going to stay up all night to get it working again.

So, with Abby's help, we took all the clothes out and got them soaking in our tub!

I'll deal with it tomorrow...

And yes, next week, I'll have to call the repairman again... And it will be another 20US$ for draining the pipes... I wonder what miscellaneous items got stuck this time...

Other than that... we went and swam at the pool at Dahu Park as there was an outreach event this evening! The turnout wasn't great... but the program was fantastic! They were handing out free pizza and dinner boxes and snacks...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 57:1

No comments:

Post a Comment