Wednesday, August 16, 2017

God Is At Work

The man we went to pray for and did a 'church service' by his bedside on Sunday evening has passed away. He was struggling with a rare form of cancer... On Sunday we had sang two simple songs and read Ps. 23. He was very alert and enjoyed the service immensely! Today, I found out that he passed!

To me, this is an answer to prayer... He is a believer and has gone home! I pray that his children will come to know Jesus!

And as for the couple that I'm counseling... God is also doing a great work in their marriage. The husband has found a great job after waiting for a year. It exceeded our prayers. The wife will be able to stay at home and serve more with their church body and her family, which is what she had hoped to do! Today as we ended our time with prayer, I was filled with such a sense of joy and thanksgiving!

I came home and got on the internet to do some more research of possible places to buy. And yes, I found 7 possibilities. So, I'm going to call and hopefully see them next week! I am not going to make an offer on that 'other' place... to get it remodeled would take way too much money, time and work!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 59: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment