Friday, August 18, 2017

Delicious Mexican Food

Yes, it's been a very special day...

A sister came back from the States and brought be empanadas and cheese tamales!

So, I've been saving them...

This morning I had breakfast at a leisurely pace... coffee and empanadas... these are Mexican breads with pumpkin filling. YUMMY!

For lunch and dinner, I had cheese tamales! DOUBLE YUMMY!

I worked on my talks, and sorting of items... Yes, I'm collecting people's castoffs as the church is going to have a flea market sale to raise money for the after school and elderly programs for the low income people near the church! The car and our living room are both stacked with bags and boxes of things! I am hoping to make 400US$!

In between all that, I did get to talk to Alan. That was super nice!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 60:12

No comments:

Post a Comment