Friday, August 4, 2017

Isaiah's Scalp!

Two weeks after we got to the States, I noticed that the back of Isaiah's head had these weird lumps and pimple-like 'growth'. I told him that if they don't go away, when he gets back, we will have to go and see the doctor.

So, I made an appointment and we went this morning!

The dermatologist said that it was a reaction from lack of sleep!

I knew it!

When he got to the States, he was staying at Annie's while I was at my mom's helping out. He was on his gadget until 2 or 3 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He totally denied it... but the truth is now made known!

So, his nodules swelled up... and the scalp had this 'rash' reaction.

The doctor gave him a topical liquid and pills to take...

The rest of the day went by all too quickly... Isaiah and I had time to make a McDonald's run for lunch.

Abby and I exercised in the evening while Isaiah went and played ping pong at the Neihu Sports Center with his friends!

We had people coming over to our house to hang out throughout the day...

And it was like a sweat lodge inside... we had all the fans on full blast and that did not help much!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 56: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment