Monday, August 21, 2017

It Finally Rained!

A typhoon is blowing through down south... And today, the clouds rolled in and we finally had some rain... not a lot... but it cooled down the day! At least for a bit...

Isaiah and Abby went to serve at the KidsGames Outreach activities... and during one of the games, Isaiah said, it poured! But the kids were having a great time even in the rain!

This whole week will be quite busy... Last week of class for Isaiah and cram school for Abby... My Bible study starts tomorrow... and of course, I have two messages to prepare for as this Sunday I'll be speaking in the morning and in the afternoon!

I will also get back to people about the places I've visited last week... should I make an offer or not?

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 61;4

No comments:

Post a Comment