Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A Thorough Cleaning!

This morning, I saw the FOURTH cockroach in a week! This was too much!

One I killed -- super sprayed it... the other one, I tried to spray it, but it went under the refrigerator!

So, this morning, I worked on SUPER CLEANING the house -- baking soda, vinegar, clorax... The back balcony, the kitchen, the bathrooms... all the trashcans I washed and scrubbed... Went through all the plastic bags and spray bottles... I was so hot after five hours of cleaning! Hot and exhausted!

After lunch, I took a quick power nap and went off to tutor. Again... they had the A/C on FULL BLAST!

The kids and I had a wonderful dinner at home -- Caesar salad!

Abby spent the evening studying and I worked on my talks. Isaiah watched another poker championship and spent the entire evening on his gadget! The summer class that he is taking has nil homework! He bought the required textbooks but he told me that he is the only one in class with the books! So, obviously, he's not reading them...

All universities have released the acceptance list... 98% of the students who took the 'second' test on July 1-3 got into their first choice of school!

And in Taiwan, it's Father's Day... so, Happy Father's Day!!! (8/8 sounds like 'abba' or daddy in Chinese!)

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 57: 5

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, save the roaches for my chickens !!!!! You can freeze them and bring them next time????

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you'd even suggest having them in my frig. Of course, your chickens would love them as they are BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete