Saturday, August 19, 2017

Two More Apartments!

While the kids were at the worship workshop, I headed out to a suburb of Taipei called SanChong! It's an older area across the Keelung River. The MRT goes there, which has made the properties there go up in price!

I had checked out the map before heading out... but I still got lost. Only by asking other riders at almost every stop & go light did I find the place. It was very much a miracle that I found both places and even got to my appointment early!

The first place was spacious but the stairway was so narrow, you can't move any furniture up. They have a crane on the balcony. That would be the only way to hoist anything up or down... And even that would be very tricky! I liked the fourth and fifth floor with an internal stairway. There is a need to do some remodeling, but not too bad.

The second place had a wider more 'normal' stairway... but the inside needed a lot of work. Furthermore, the rooftop needs to be cleared of all the junk, but that's the problem. The junk belongs to the people on the second floor who have refused to do anything about it. To get anything done, I'd have to get a lawyer involved. Too troublesome...

To summarize... I have really not seen anything I am totally thrilled about... I will go and look at a few more on Monday.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 61:1

No comments:

Post a Comment