Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Riding in the Rain

It was another extremely busy day.

After dropping off the kids at the outreach activity, I decided to ride the scooter to get a few errands done. Within five minutes after leaving my house, I was caught in a down pour! By the time I put on my raincoat, I was soaking wet!

I was able to accomplish only three of the five errands... and "slushed" home to take a quick shower!

Wouldn't you know it?!?!?!  After my shower, I looked and the rain stopped!

I have not been in a down pour like that for a long time...

When I picked up the kids this evening, they said the outreach didn't go so well because of the rain!

They won't be going tomorrow or Friday because one of the local basketball teams will be running the basketball clinic! It was an interesting experience for them...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 61: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment