Sunday, August 6, 2017

Getting Thing Done

With my laundry soaking in my tub, I had to get things finished this morning. Abby and Isaiah helped me to wring everything out and put in a huge plastic bag!

After dropping Abby off at the cram school, Isaiah got the very wet and heavy clothes on to my scooter. He went to the movies with a friend and I went to the local laundromat. On a Sunday morning, it was very busy at the laundromat. I found one free machine and loaded everything in! While it was in the washing machine, I ran errands -- got gas for the scooter, bought fruit, paid a parking ticket.

When I got back, the clothes was done. I took half of it home to hang dry and the rest I put in the only free dryer. For a dollar, the dryer will go on "hot" for 15 minutes! I went home... got all the items hung and cut up the fruit before I went off to pick up Abby. We swung by the laundromat and picked up the clothes. They were not fully dried, but we went home and popped the items in our dryer for 30 minutes!

Abby and I settled down and had a delicious lunch.

We had time for a 45 minute nap before heading off to church.

We again had a small crowd, but two new visitors!

I spoke from Luke 2 and we had a pastor from Israel to share at the end of the service. It was fantastic!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 57:2

No comments:

Post a Comment