Thursday, August 10, 2017

Attempted Running in the Heat!

This morning I went out to the park, as usual...

And I noticed that there is a usual crowd of runners, bikers and walkers... as I see the same people each morning.

There is one guy who bikes back and forth.

There is one guy who runs back and forth.

And there is a group of people who are die hard long distance runners... at least they look like they are!

Being so encouraged by these people... I thought I'd try running in the heat... at first, my legs were so sluggish... they didn't want to move...

But after about 7 minutes, I couldn't believe it... they started getting into a certain pace... and I actually felt as if I could have ran for an hour in that heat! Unbelievable... my body started adjusting... It was really astounding...

I'm going to try again tomorrow...

It was a really surprising discovery... but I'm not going to be registering for a long distance run in the Gobi Desert anytime in the near future!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 57:10

No comments:

Post a Comment