Monday, July 31, 2017

A Horrifying Experience!

Now... most of you will laugh... but I had a horrifying experience this evening...

After picking Abby up, I was about to walk into the kitchen when to my utter horror... the biggest ugliest cockroach crawls across my kitchen. I stood in shock. What to do? Options swam through my mind --
1. Throw my slipper at IT. NO... you'd miss and then you'd be without slipper.
2. Ignore IT. NO... it's in my house... I won't be able to sleep.
3. Get the bug spray. NO... it's in the back balcony. IT will get away and I would have to walk past IT to get to the back balcony.
Finally... another option...
GET THE BATHROOM CLEANSER!

I sprayed that thing clean... I then went and got the Fabreeze Fabric Spray and then the Clorox Bleach Spray. That IT became the cleanness best smelling cockroach in all of Asia! I then laid at least 10 pieces of Bounty Paper Towel on top of it before I could even step on IT. Even now as I write about this experience, my heart is pounding... and my mind is swimming with thoughts... are there more? is IT still alive? how am I going to pick up those 10 pieces of paper towels?

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 55: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment