Thursday, December 2, 2021

A "Free" Day!

I was very vigilant about keeping this day "free". Thus, I was even able to take an hour nap! Oh... How refreshing! I could have slept a lot longer... 

I worked on my messages and read. It was just delightful. The weather was fantastic, so in the afternoon, I went out for a run.

Abby went to school at 12:30 and had practice in the evening.

Alan had class and decided to not play basketball as he is still letting his calf muscle rest! So we went to drop off a dehumidifier to a Master's student from Vietnam. She came and tried with a friend to carry it. No way! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

ChrisTan Instagram posts (photos and videos) - Picuki.com

FIND REST IN GOD! Those four words really spoke to my heart today! Indeed, my HOPE comes from Him!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

No comments:

Post a Comment