Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Last Soochow Study!

I had a lot on my plate today.

Another load of laundry, made Mom's bed, cooked, and got things ready for the study. We had games and snacks... it was so much fun!

There was also a flea market sale... So many great stuff... even free stuff!

I rushed home, put away everything, and got Mom's stuff ready as I had to tutor at 5pm. Alan had to do the night time routine!

The tutoring was two hours... and when I got back, I had to check everything.

I also checked my emails and had to write two birthday emails.

Then I went for a walk as I did not have time for a run! WAHHHH... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

It was quite interesting to read Philemon in light of what Paul was asking Philemon to do: forgive Onesimus, a slave who most like stole money and ran away. Now, Onesimus is asked to return to Philemon with a letter as Onesimus is now a believer. Philemon's name means 'affectionate' while Onesimus means 'useful'. Why was the Book of Philemon so interesting? In that one short letter, Paul was applying the whole concept of love and forgiveness.

The God-Kind of Love Forgives – The Name of Jesus Ministries

Seek Him First!
2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

No comments:

Post a Comment