Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Morning Bible Study!

After sending Mom off, I finished the rest of the food prep! YIPPY!

The study was great. Everyone just wanted to hang out and talk. I cleaned up after everyone took off... and laid down. I was going to go for a run, but my body didn't want to move! 

Today is Winter Solstice, so here we have these great sweet dumplings! I made them for this evening after Abby came home from the movies! Yes, she want and watched Spider-Man again, even though she said it wasn't that great! But she had promised two different groups of people! We will not go to watch it!

After Mom went to bed, I finished the load of laundry and went for a walk. I love the rain... Yes, it's slippery, but so refreshing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

We finished Psalm 90 and will move on to Psalm 91. 

Psalm 91 4x6 Prayer Card - Catholic to the Max - Online Catholic Store

One of the questions was to select the one prayer (there are six in Psalm 90) that you want in your present circumstances and Psalm 90:14 was what I chose:

Psalm 90:14 Illustrated: "Satisfy us in the morning with your..." —  Heartlight® Gallery

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

No comments:

Post a Comment