Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Annual Update, Part 4

Lovely 2021: 

Tutoring, teaching, speaking, helping, studying, tap-dancing, caring… those are all on going… I am blessed! 

It was difficult to send Isaiah off to the UK as I had really wanted to go with him. The LORD knew that quarantine would be in place and provided Isaiah with a wonderful homestay situation. We are still able to have Family Time once a week and it’s always fabulous to see him and to hear about how he is doing. My Mom has continued to decline in her dementia. I am praying for an opening so that she can stay at a long-term facility. But calling different places has been a bit daunting... the waiting list is so long! I will wait upon the Lord to be gracious to me. And that brings me to my verse for 2022:

Isaiah 41:8 -- Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you, and therefore, he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Tim Keller's book mentioned Ps. 88. I never realized how it is included as an invitation for us to be honest in our dark places... This is how it begins:

psalm 88 – I Live For JESUS !

And here is a little summary with lessons to be learned that I found online:

Psalm 88/Commentary by Mark Dunagan - Issuu

Seek Him First!

Julia Gathoni on Twitter: "2 Peter 3:9 The Lord does not want anyone to  perish but all to enter into repentance that is why #ThisRepentanceCall is  demanded https://t.co/UhH0yXEB7s" / Twitter

2 comments:

  1. He is NOT SLOW, but we often think he is slow, we are impatient especially moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, God's timing is always perfect! We just don't think the way He does!

    ReplyDelete