Monday, December 20, 2021

I Need More Time... More Rest...

Mom was up in the middle of the night and would not go back to bed... It was another early morning... and another load of clothes!

Then after Mom went off to the day care center, I got busy with cooking -- dinner for NSB kids and lunch for tomorrow's Bible study gals! Massive cooking!

I ate a quick lunch and went off for a run!

When I got back, I was arranging things for the party on Saturday and calling long term care facility. One place has a 20-person waiting list! Needless to say, nothing was available. I have more calls to make, maybe on Wednesday, when I have time! With the present situation, I don't think Mom would be going to a facility until April of 2022, the earliest! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

This is a familiar verse, but worth posting here! 

Ocean Sunset Jeremiah 29:13 Phone Wallpaper - FREE - Bible Verses To Go

What a promise! No maybe, or if... WHEN you seek God with all your heart, He will be found by you! So, the question is: Do we seek Him with all our heart?

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

No comments:

Post a Comment