Tuesday, December 7, 2021

God-led Day!

It was a very packed day!

Before the Bible study, I went on a fast run! When I arrived home, the ladies were at our house already. They were 10 minutes early! I didn't take a shower and we got started after I prayed with Alan and he took off.

When the study finished, I got the dishes cleaned and put away, and rushed to Costco. I had to buy things for tomorrow's Soochow Bible study.

I came home, put things away and laid down for 30 minutes and it was time to tutor!

That went from 4-5pm. But at around 4:50, I heard people coming in. Friends arrived with their adopted daughter. They were 10 minutes early!

Mom was home and we all hung out. Then our neighbors came over with their two kids. It was so fun!

I got Mom to bed and everyone left at 7pm.

Abby had tutoring until 9pm. Alan had class until 8:30.

I had a few hours to prep for my message before everyone came home.

Daily Lovely Insight:

In our study this morning, this verse just spoke to my heart!

My Strength: Psalm 139:3 - "Christ Be All Around Me"

I AM COMING SOON! : Psalm 139 - JESUS Knows Our Hearts

Pin by Lucia Merola on Life changing | Psalm 139, Psalms, Image quotes

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions 

2 comments: