Friday, December 17, 2021

Chargers vs Chiefs

That was the big game today. Isaiah watched from the UK. Abby and Alan were glued to the screen! I went for a run after Mom took off and did a load of laundry! And changed the sheet and cleaned!

When I got back, the game was over... 

Abby and Alan both took a nap!

I made dinner and tidied up the house.

We then went to Costco as I wanted to buy a gift for Soochow English Department staff and faculty members. It wasn't that crowded and we made it back before Mom came home!

Abby had tutoring from 5-6 and they gave her a Christmas gift! Jo Malone perfume!!!!!!!!

I did call to check about the bed situation at the long term care facility. Still nothing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read through the book of James and wisdom was mentioned... and the source of wisdom is from God! And if we lack wisdom, ask God! He gives generously!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

No comments:

Post a Comment