Friday, December 3, 2021

YangMing Mountain!

Abby got her second shot and then we headed out to YangMing Mountain. There are so many nice trails up there... we could have walked around for hours. But we didn't... no time!

We went to the Brick Yard 33 for lunch. Very disappointing... Very expensive! Now we know!

The traffic was bad, so we got back just in time! I had dinner made already! What a rush! That's the problem. It will be much better when Mom is at the long term care facility! And yes, this morning, I had to do another load of laundry! She was again very active last night!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I went to mail off our Christmas cards, thinking I'm way ahead of the game. But the postal clerk told me, "These won't get there until after the New Year." I was shocked... It's three weeks before Christmas... I guess Isaiah won't be receiving his Christmas gift on time either! Less planes...More packages...  The holiday season has started! Christmas music is being piped through at Carrefour. Lights are up at most malls here in Taiwan. In the midst of things that might not go as planned, I am reminded... God knew exactly at what time the baby was to be born... Through all the years of waiting, the Advent of the Savior came in the most timely manner... I'm learning to "Selah" and reflect... I hope you will too!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Prayers and Petitions

No comments:

Post a Comment