Thursday, December 9, 2021

A "Free" Day!

I had time to rest... 

I had to do another load of laundry... and remake the bed!

Then I prepped for my talk! And it's finished!

At around noon, Abby rode the scooter and we went to Soochow University to check out what else they had at the flea market! I love browsing to see what can be found. Abby needed a hair tie since she forgot one. So, we bought three for 10NT$. I also bought a fancy one for 10NT$. We looked at the clothes and they had two very nice leather jacket! Tempting... But I got one for free and they were 150NT$ each! I know it's a bargain for an Italian made leather jacket, but do I really need two? I got two nice thermos - 10NT$ each. One is great for Mom!

Then I ran home up over the mountain! The weather was great... 15km.

After a shower, I had time to take a NAP! Glorious! I wanted to sleep longer, but Mom was going to be home and I wanted to get a few things done.

Alan decided to play basketball. Abby had her basketball practice.

Mom was home and talked to James.

After she went to bed, I ate dinner! YUMMY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In my preparation of this Sunday's message, I came across several definitions of Biblical obedience. Here is one I'd like to share with you:

Eerdman’s Bible Dictionary states, “True hearing or obedience involves the physical hearing that inspires the hearer, and a belief or trust that in turn motivates the hearer to act in accordance with the speaker’s desire.” 

Do we have a belief or trust in God that motivates us to act in accordance with God's desire?

Seek Him First!

April 9, 2015 - Bible verse of the day (NLT) - 2 Peter 3:9 - DailyVerses.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment