Friday, December 10, 2021

A Splurge

Today we went to shop for Abby's basketball shoes.

Since we were going down to the National Taiwan University area, I remember a Cantonese restaurant that we used to frequent. It's still there and the food is fabulous! For 13US$, we had a feast!

Then I recall the 'outlets' for basketball shoes that were a couple of doors down the street. We walked over to the Nike Outlet and found two pairs of shoes for Abby. While looking, I saw a pair of Nike running shoes. I have never tried Nike running shoes. Original price was 5700NT$, discounted to 1790NT$. That's still over my budget. I slipped them on and oh wow, they were so light and comfy. I SPLURGED! I considered this pair a birthday present to myself!Image 61 - Nike Zoom Fly Undercover Gyakusou Ink Purple [AR4349-500] Men's Size 6.5

Abby went to watch the Soochow Girls' Basketball Team play out in Danhsui and Alan and I headed home. I had my powerpoint to finish! Plus Mom was due back home!

Daily Lovely Insight

Isaiah 54:2

Pin on quotes

Seek Him First!

April 9, 2015 - Bible verse of the day (NLT) - 2 Peter 3:9 - DailyVerses.net

2 comments: