Sunday, December 12, 2021

Splendid Day!

I got to sleep in just a little... and it was my favorite kind of weather -- rainy!

Mom was up... and I had to do another load... and clean the bathroom... 

At 2:30, Amy came and we went to church, stopping first at Starbucks -- buy one get one free! Another splurge! YUMMY!

I shared on Investment 101, Part 2 and thoroughly enjoyed the message! 

We didn't have Family Time this evening as after church, Isaiah went to get vaccinated and then to walk around Coventry! He is now on vacation, so we can have Family Time tomorrow night! I don't have to teach so that will be nice!

Daily Lovely Insight:

J.I. Packer wrote that we have three birthdays: the day we are physically born, the second is our spiritual birthday, and the third is on our death-bed when we breathe our last and can truly celebrate the eternal 'birth-day'... and I'm looking forward to that one... I will see my Savior face to face!

Seek Him First!

April 9, 2015 - Bible verse of the day (NLT) - 2 Peter 3:9 - DailyVerses.net

3 comments:

  1. Wish WE CAN BE TOGETHER to celebrate your BIG birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is true I guess I am late Happy Birthday Lovely. Your present is at W.F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Alan told me... I already used the money... ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete