Sunday, October 27, 2019

Two Services Today!

This morning I headed out to Glory English Ministry. Alan and Isaiah and Abby all went to play ball early this morning... and Mom was up early, too...

So, it was difficult trying to get ready while Mom was up and about...

Alan came home and I headed out... I got so lost going to the church... I got confused as to which bridge I had to go across... Thankfully, the Lord did it... as I got there three minutes before the service started.

The message was anointed... and I stayed for their potluck lunch. I baked last night and had a loaf of bread cake... and I brought cherry preserve and butter... delish...

I rushed back and in 45 minutes we were out the door again... We had to set up and get ready for the service. Mom had lunch and still wanted to eat all the kids' snacks that I had bought... Amazing!

The service was fantastic. Alan shared briefly about why we have Children's Day... the kids did several performance... Abby was the worship leader... and we had a fabulous love feast and all the kids got to pick a game!

We dropped Kurtis off at the place where he tutors and we came home... I still had two errands to run... so after Mom was settled, I headed out!

God is the strength of my life...

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is the strength of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment