Friday, October 18, 2019

Getting So Much Done...

Alan had to go back to get his health report... Prostate healthy... Blood pressure healthy... OK... most everything healthy except for his cholesterol... The doctor said he needs to cut down on red meat... I think it's the time he spent in the States this summer... If he does another check up in three months, the result might be different...

When he got back, we were able to go out on our date. Lunch... then dropping off things at a friend's house... We then went to an art exhibition... absolutely delightful... Three Jewish artists... in three art form! I would have loved one of the necklaces, but it was 50US$! I don't wear much jewelry, so...

We then went to the National Health Insurance Bureau and got Alan a replacement card as his was chipped! Since we still had time, we decided to go look at computer stuff and running shoes. For dinner, we bought a bucket of chicken... not KFC but Uncle Sam's!

Kurtis came by so that was nice... and then I dropped him off at his tutoring place down the hill and also went to drop off books...

I can't believe how much we got done today!

I didn't mention the household chores that I got done while Alan was at the hospital getting his health report!

Abby was tutoring this evening and she has to pack for her weekend activity.

Isaiah had basketball practice... but he didn't bring his shoes, so I have no idea what he's doing tonight!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 94

No comments:

Post a Comment