Friday, October 4, 2019

Running Errands Date!

Yes, it was one of those dates...

Alan has lots going on... with two trips, he is trying to buy tickets or ask the TA to arrange things.

So, I went for my quick run and we left the house at 11am and headed to Costco. We spent quite a bit of money, plus we bought two pizzas.  I am going to send food with Kurtis so that he can make chicken nuggets or veggies with rice and save a little money!  We put everything away and I had to head off with Abby for our massage!

Immediately after that was finished, we scooter back as she had to teach and I still have several errands to run. I paid our credit card bills, transferred money for donation, went to Carrefour and the library...

Alan was home with Grandma. Isaiah had basketball practice.

Since everyone was out and Mom was in bed, Alan and I continued our date by watching TV!

The day ended at a slower pace... We've decided to change our Family Time to Saturday night.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 63:8

No comments:

Post a Comment