Monday, October 14, 2019

Cooler... Love This Weather!

This week's weather forecast is cooler... with rain starting tomorrow...

I glued myself to the office chair in front of the computer today to finish up the talk notes for this Sunday's prayer walk... and the ppt file as well... Then I had to start looking for gifts for the 10/27 Children's Day Sunday Service... I thought the other elders at church had some ideas, but no one ordered anything... This evening after Mom went to bed, I started on my talk notes for Glory English Ministry, where I'll be sharing on the morning of 10/27! So, lots happening...

Isaiah and Alan watched the Chargers game and were sorely disappointed... Isaiah was steaming as they played so so so poorly! He didn't want to keep watching the game!

Since it was cooler, I gave myself time for a bit of a longer run, especially after reading about the man who broke the 2 hour mark for a full marathon! I can't even run ONE KILOMETER at that speed much less 42 KILOMETERS! I also gave myself an hour nap! That was so refreshing!

Please keep praying for me as I continue to prepare this week... Plus all my other responsibilities and tasks!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 24:17

No comments:

Post a Comment