Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Another Busy Wednesday!

With Monday being a typhoon day... and Bible study yesterday, today was an extremely busy Wednesday!

I dropped Mom off and came home to prepare, plus picked up books from the library. I did have time to go for a run, but it was HOT! And I noticed that I will have to retire the pair of running shoes that Annie gave me this summer... The heels are rubbed bare... on both shoes, outside edge!

This afternoon, I taught at NSB and then tutored...

I rushed back so that Alan could rush off to his first debate practice session with another university! More gifts that I ordered for Alan's trip arrived! They all look so great! Now I hope Alan can get some gift bags from Soochow for free and we are set!

Kurtis dropped by for some homemade chili as he has been eating at the school cafeteria... plus he wanted to feed his 'kittens'... Supposedly as soon as he walked up and made his calling noises, they all came running... Of course, he also stopped at the local supermarket to restock his alcoholic beverages! In my opinion... it's a sad way to spend his money...

Abby had fellowship group at school... Isaiah went to tutor...

As for the weather, this week is going to be in the 30s... with a low of around 24...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 5




2 comments: