Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Oh No... Please Pray...

Last night our neighbor downstairs came over as they are having big problems... most likely from one of our bathrooms or pipes... There is puddles of water on their floor. We've tried to fix it many times... and the problem goes away, only to come back.

So, I worked on calling plumbers... and one will be coming over later on tonight... I don't know what he will say. On the phone he tells me -- it could be as easy as a sink leak and as big as a pipe leak, which would involve changing the pipe from your kitchen to the bathrooms. That means the pipe is in the floor and we'd have to destroy our kitchen and both bathrooms! So... please pray! I will definitely keep you posted.

The temperature dropped. Both kids are not feeling well...

I was going to go and look at more stuff at my friend's house to hopefully donate... but I had no time. I did go for a quick run... I like this weather... cool and breezy.

Alan had meetings this afternoon and the kids were at school all day. Isaiah decided not to tutor so that he can work on stuff at home. Abby finished her assignment just in time...

Oh... besides working on the plumber, I ordered tickets to go back to the States for 5 days in March. I was praying and trying to arrange for the care of my mom... and it struck me... just take her with me. I asked Annie if she was ok with caring for mom... and when Annie said YES, I booked the tickets. Each ticket was only about 550US$ and Annie was kind and generous (as always) to pay for my mom's ticket.

We still have not set our summer 2020 plans... Too many variables are still up in the air! Alan for sure will go to the States, but my kids and I and Mom... we'd love to get out of the Taiwan heat... but they might just want to stay in Taiwan... Isaiah is still waiting on the internship and Abby is still thinking about what she'd like to do this summer. I was hoping to buy the tickets as early as possible... but since I think we won't be booking until after Chinese New Year!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Daniel 2:21

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for your water problem that it won't be a big problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to try painting the shower stall with a waterproof paint... and then we will see. Alan still wants to remodel the kitchen in 2020!

    ReplyDelete