Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Dusting... and Cleaning... and Much Much More...

I had so much to do today... once I started dusting... it just kept going on and on and on... I didn't even finish dusting every where, like the bookcases in our study. But I did a lot today! I also rearranged the knickknacks... I like the new arrangement!

I had to tutor this afternoon and then counseling this evening!

A friend called and I was on the phone with so many people... She said she had furniture to give away... and then it turned out, maybe not the whole household of furniture... maybe just a few pieces. It was getting way too complicated. So, tomorrow she's going to confirm exactly what she has to give away.

I did go for a run... a quick one! It was pretty hot out...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment