Monday, October 28, 2019

So Much To Do...

I made a list of all that I had to do today...

1. Go to the bank and pay off another lump sum of our mortgage! We are down to the last 10,000US$!
2. Go to the post office to update all passbooks.
3. Go to the library.
4. Organize all the White Elephants.
5. Do a load of laundry.
6. Sort through the medicine box.
7. Put together an assortment of stationery goods for a friend.
8. Vacuum (and I wanted to mop, but no time).
9. Bake for Abby. (She wants to bring some homemade items to school for her classmates!)
10. Prep for tutoring! (And I had tutoring this evening.)
11. Proofread two items for a friend!
12. RUN!

And of course, I checked my emails... and now I'm blogging...

I also called Soochow to ask that they send me the amount to pay for Kurtis and I will call to make an appointment for a health check up as that's required for the ARC for Kurtis!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Listen to Jesus

2 comments:

  1. I did call and they will email me... I also went on line to find the time for the health checkup. I hope to get all this done when he has a break from 11/26 to 11/29.

    ReplyDelete