Monday, October 21, 2019

Cooler Day... But Just As Hectic!

Yes, it was a hectic day... but there were also several miracles...

1. I lost my 'pxmart card' on 10/11. And even though I called several times, because I don't have the card number and couldn't tell them what was the cell phone number registered with the card, they couldn't find it. Well... while looking for Abby's money, I saw a slip from this supermarket. On it was the card number... I went to the supermarket... and yes, they had my card! They tried calling the cell phone number but that was such an old number... I don't even think it's valid now!
2.  Every two months, we get to 'match' our receipt numbers. You can win up to 2 million NT$. Well... this month, two receipts had matching number. I got 1200NT$, which is about 40US$!
3.  All the games and snacks that I ordered arrived. So, we are ready for Children's Day this Sunday!

There are many more miracles... I am sure... Sometimes we just don't see... Or we are unaware... We need to grow in our awareness of God's constant presence and His goodness!

Seek Him First!
Image result for our all sufficient GOd

3 comments:

  1. hurray for winning the money, it is always a gift!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... and I found 100NT$ today while out running... God's special surprises... I found a new coin purse the other day...

    ReplyDelete