Tuesday, October 8, 2019

I Need More Sleep!

Abby was complaining that she never gets to sleep in... at least not for the past few weeks... and I thought... I NEVER GET TO SLEEP IN TOO!

How wonderful it would be to be able to sleep until noon?!?!?!

I don't see that happening in the near future...

I get up early so that I can have my 'date' with Jesus...

Once I finish... it's pretty much go, go, go...

Today I was so tired, that I had to lay down and close my eyes. I had to teach for four hours this afternoon... And I didn't want to fall asleep in class.

God helped me through... He indeed is my strength and my song...

Seek Him First!
Image result for the need for sabbath rest

2 comments:

  1. DON"T stay up late, I know you have too much to do, but I just cannot stay up any more.......... zzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to stay up... I have always things to do!

    ReplyDelete