Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Time with Old Friends...

It's always an early start... and today was no exception...

I had made an appointment with old friends who were in town. So, after dropping Mom off, we met up with them... two hours were not enough to catch up with all that have happened these pat 26 years. Yes, we haven't seen them for 26 years!

Alan had to meet up with his debate students and I had to go and talk about a new student Bible study at Soochow University. Isaiah is going to lead it with me on Tuesday afternoons from 1-3pm.

Then, it was more running around before I finally had time to go for a run.

I had tutoring at 5pm and Alan took care of Mom.

Isaiah had tutoring tonight and Abby had her Soochow Fellowship!

This evening I had our complex meeting... I don't enjoy meetings... Every time there is a meeting, I just want to go to sleep.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Matthew 17:20

No comments:

Post a Comment