Sunday, October 20, 2019

Every Where...

Abby was at her retreat...

Alan and Isaiah went to the tennis tournament... Isaiah's team won first place for their age group!

I was home with Mom... But it was a busy morning...

I left early for church as I had to go and pick up things at James' place. He has gone back to Vietnam, but left some stuff for me. Three bags worth of stuff... Great stuff which I gave away at church! Then I went to the library to return books and pick up books. I also went to get money from our post office accounts as I wanted to pay a few bills at the convenience store.

It was our prayer walk tonight... We are believing God to move mountains and soften hearts! Tonight at sundown was the end of the Feast of Tabernacles!

Abby came back at 8pm and we had an hour of family time... Isaiah went to bed early as they are getting up at 4am for the Chargers' game! Crazy!

I unpacked for Abby and put away the two suitcases she used and started a load of wash at 11pm! She had to get some homework done... There were also things to put away from all the stuff James gave me, not to mention housework to get done! I forgot to mention that this morning I cut Mom's hair. And Isaiah and Alan will want their hair cut tomorrow night...

Yes, it looks like another busy week!
Image result for feast of tabernacles

No comments:

Post a Comment