Thursday, October 31, 2019

Thank You, Jesus... Thank You for Your Prayer!

Update on the leak situation!

I went and bought the waterproof paint and will start painting tonight... Alan will put the silicon around the shower head and faucet. Please continue to pray!

It was another busy day. I had a long to-do list!
1. Go buy waterproof paint.
2. Get money from the post office.
3. Pay credit card bill and mail a letter for Isaiah.
4. Go to the library -- return books and pay fine.
5. Go to the housing report office as there were some changes.
6. Tutor at 3pm.
7. Run!

Of course, paint the bathroom. And I did some housework... bought meat buns for the kids and cooked!

I had on my list - rest -- but that didn't happen.

It has been sprinkling all day...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Joshua 10:25

No comments:

Post a Comment