Tuesday, October 22, 2019

So Busy that I Forgot...

This morning I walked to the back balcony and saw clothes in the washing machine...

Oh my... I did the load yesterday and forgot to hang the clothes on the line to dry! I had to run it through the rinse cycle to freshen up the load...

I am also starting to collect things for the 12/22 White Elephant Party.

I worked through the list of 'things to get done' and had a very productive day.

I did get to see a dear friend who flew out to the States ... she had been cleaning up her house and gave me three bags of goodies, including a bag of my favorite See's Peppermints...

No tutoring this afternoon, but I had my Tuesday evening Bible study!

And this morning, I asked God to help me find the 300NT$ that Abby had 'lost' and the Lord graciously pointed me to look in one particular bag with a hidden zipper pocket and the money was in there!

PRAISE THE LORD!

Seek Him First!
Image result for the lord directs our steps

No comments:

Post a Comment