Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Plane Tickets BOOKED & PAID FOR!

This morning was Bible study...

Right after, I sat myself down in front of the computer, trying to book our tickets for Japan.

I couldn't believe it...

I was planted on the seat for almost two hours.

The price kept jumping up...

I finally bought all six tickets... not at the time I wanted, but on the 'right' date!

Departure: 1/24
Return: 1/31

91,000NT$! Alan's Chinese New Year Bonus...

A church friend has booked our lodging... Air bnb that sleeps 12 people for 10,000NT$ a night! That's a total bargain... So we will be paying 35,000NT$ for 7 nights! We have to also add in lift tickets, equipment and FOOD, plus sightseeing... I'm thinking maybe I should bring some instant noodles... ha, ha, ha...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment