Saturday, October 19, 2019

So Much To Do...

Alan and I were up early... super early...

Alan went to play tennis and I had my date with Jesus before taking Abby to the train station at 6am. The Department Freshmen Camp started and they had to take a bus down to the camp site.

I came back and slept for another hour or so... and then... it was go, go, go...

Alan came home and changed and rushed off to the HOP meeting.

I had to get my mom up and ready... and arrange for dinner...

At 11:50, we were out the door. Isaiah and Mom joined the HOP lunch while I went to buy things for the Love Feast and I also had to tutor.

When I finished, it was almost time to pick up Kurtis and James...

Dinner was at a Thai restaurant that had free soda pop and ice cream. The food was fantastic!

I had to squeeze in my run this evening after Mom went to bed... I also had to do a load of wash. It was sprinkling... and the temperature definitely dropped... I wore my new running shoes!

James will be going back to Vietnam so he dropped off things for me... and said that he might be leaving more stuff at the counter for me to pick up, if he can't pack everything this time...

Maybe after I finish this post, I'll have time to sit and watch a little bit of TV.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 97

No comments:

Post a Comment