Thursday, October 3, 2019

Getting So Much Done!

What a morning...

Every morning starts EARLY...

While Mom was taking her shower, I changed her bedding and started a load of laundry!

After dropping her off, I came home and finished with the laundry and started cooking and vacuuming!

I also had to make several phone calls... plus finish my prep for my afternoon class!

The afternoon flew by... and when class finished, I was dashing off on my scooter.

I got home and barely had time to go to the bathroom and I heard Mom's taxi pull up! I was dashing downstairs to pick Mom up!

While she was having dinner, I checked my emails. My new job sent the files. I am going to see if Kurtis can earn some much needed pocket money by doing some of the writing... Unfortunately, it's not as easy as he thought... It is an art form to write this kind of sample sentences...

Isaiah had tennis practice... Abby had basketball practice... and Alan was playing basketball with the faculty and staff team!

I sat myself down and started to work...

The screen guy came...Yeah! Now Abby can open up her windows... Perfect timing as it's been hot again!

I did go for a short run... right at 12noon... the hottest time of the day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Prov. 3: 7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment