Saturday, October 26, 2019

It Can't Get Any Busier, Can It?

I can't believe it how crazy today was...

We were all going every which way...

Alan drove the car to his tennis match and was late in coming back...

Abby was gone to her meeting...

Isaiah was the only one sleeping in... Lucky him?!?!?!

I was doing laundry and putting more things away... Plus, I was sorting through the box of stuff we got... I was hoping to go to the library... but with Mom home, I couldn't really leave her unattended.

When Alan got back, I was downstairs with Mom. We went to pick up Kurtis... and on the way to the massage place, I did stop at the library. I dropped them off and went to my tutoring while they got a massage.

Then I went to pick them up. Brought them home and I packed the car up with things for donation.

I dropped that off and came home. Alan was running late... Abby was running late. So, Kurtis, Isaiah, Mom and I headed out. There in the garage was Alan. So, he hopped in the car with us, and we took off for dinner at the Italian restaurant.

We ordered way too much...

We drove Kurtis back to Soochow... And came home. While Mom got ready for bed, I got a call from our friends. There are still boxes of stuff at the place, can I go over there now to pick up everything? I It was already 9pm.  I couldn't go... so I called a friend. She will drive there tomorrow night and pick up all the stuff and drive it straight for donation! Thank you, Jesus for dear friends!

I am blogging now... and hopefully will go for a quick run before we have family time...

I will be sharing tomorrow morning... and Children's Day tomorrow afternoon...

I am praying... Will the next two months be like this???

Seek Him First!
Image result for abide in christ


No comments:

Post a Comment