Saturday, October 5, 2019

A Work Day!

Yes, it was a work day and I had a lot of work to do...

I tutored and then met with Kurtis as he had to get his visa renewed! Then we went to the Foreign Affairs Office as we had to find out what Kurtis needs in order to get the ARC... as his visa is only a single entry visa. We found out that by January 9th, he'd have to get a bank account opened with 80,000NT$, have a complete health checkup, and recent passport pictures. It would take 8 working days for him to get it. The time schedule is going to be tight... So, he must get thing started by the middle of December!

I also had counseling and I rode all the way to Mucha! It was a miracle!

I got back and Mom was getting ready for bed.

I tidied up the house and cooked some Mexican dish for tomorrow's lunch!

We had family time and then went down to see the "light show". Kurtis met us there and we were all quite disappointed with the 'show'. The only thing we saw was A CROWD OF PEOPLE! Kurtis came back with us so that I can pack some food for him -- chicken nuggets, cheetos, rice, frozen veggies, butter, milk and a small tub of Mexican food! Alan dropped him back at Soochow University.

What a day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment