Thursday, October 24, 2019

Always Lots to Do...

Ok... here is what I've been busy with...

Our friend, Rita, has an upstairs neighbor who is super rich. She lost her husband and is not finally going to get the apartment remodeled. It's been two years since her husband passed away. The house has been empty. It's fully furnished with all electrical appliances and pots and pans... EVERYTHING! The remodeling starts on Monday. So... Rita called last night to ask me to find people who need things. And we have to move everything by this weekend! I don't want to waste anything... so... tomorrow I will go at 10:30 and everyone else will be coming at 11:30. We are going to clean and pack everything and make sure all the furniture find a home!

I did have time for a quick run.

When Mom went to bed, I even went to Costco to buy groceries. Totally crazy. But I had no time today. I ran a few errands and 'worked'...

I was also messaging several parents as they all want more tutoring sessions... I can't say yes because of "Mom Care"!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is sovereign

No comments:

Post a Comment