Wednesday, October 9, 2019

The Start of the Four Day Weekend!

Knowing that things would be closed tomorrow, I had a long list of things to get done this morning before going to teach this afternoon.

I wanted to buy more fruit as the traditional market would be closed.

Then I went to the library as I needed to renew and pick up more books.

Off to the post office next to deposit money.

I also bought drinks. Now our fridge is really packed... With Mom not having any program for the next four days, I didn't think I'd have the time to run these errands.

Teaching went well... but I sensed that everyone was ready to head out the door by 4:50! I ended the class at 5:10!

Abby had her fellowship.

Isaiah went out with his basketball teammates after tutoring.

Alan and I were home... I had many phone calls to make after Mom went to bed.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 23: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment