Monday, December 3, 2018

A Very Fast Monday

Today was quite warm... and the day started early...

I met up with my friend, Angel, so that I can take her around to different places...

By 12:45, Angel had to head back to meet up with her high school friend as I had to pick up the box drum and bring it back home.

Mom had her new afternoon program, but by the time we got home at 1:45, we were both tired.

She took a nap, and so did I...

Instead of going to the new program, she watched Little House and I went for a quick run!

Abby came home in the late afternoon and we went together to drop her off at the MRT station.  Mom enjoyed the drive. We also went to a fruit stand and bought lots of fruits...

Simple dinner at home and Mom took a shower as she didn't take one this morning... We also worked on her journal as she hadn't written for five days...

She was in bed by 7:30!

That gave me the time to prepare the lunch for my Bible study group tomorrow, do a load of wash, and tidy up the house...

Alan was home, so I fixed him dinner...

Abby was the next one to come home...

Isaiah finally came home at 9pm as he had a group assignment to finish up at school...

The day went by so fast... I hope to be in bed earlier tonight...

Seek Him First!
Image result for he's the reason for the season

No comments:

Post a Comment