Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Hanging Out with Angel

After the Bible study, I drove with Mom to meet up with Angel. She was so sweet as she bought my mom these great steam buns... And she said, "If I hang out with your mom, we'd both be overweight!" No kidding... Mom can eat... And Angel is so generous... She's always treating us...

I took her over to RT Mart and then dropped her off to get her hair done.

I came home and Mom watched Little House, while I went for a 30 minute run.

Mom had dinner and then I cut her hair before sending her to take a shower and get ready for bed.

I forgot to mention that we had a great Bible study... and the lunch was fabulous. I made chicken pot pie filling and one of the Bible study ladies brought the crust. So, we put it together and popped it into the oven. While it was baking, we had our study.

The whole day again went by so nicely... Oh yes... Mom likes her hair cut very much...

Seek Him First!
Image result for christmas quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment