Thursday, December 13, 2018

It Feels Like Winter!

Just when we thought we're going to have a mild winter in Taipei and we are hit with quite a chilly day!

I like these wintry days... but they do make me look forward to going on our cruise in January!

And I am thinking -- I hope it doesn't get too cold on Saturday! YIKES!

Mom went for her usual massage... and she now recognizes the place and remembers the lady's name! I will have to buy another 20 hours of massage... In fact, 20 hours can be stretched to last about four months! And it's totally worth it! Mom has not complained about being sore at all!

I had to tutor this afternoon but it was nice knowing that Isaiah was going to be home at 5:30!

Seek Him First!

Image result for bible verses about christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment