Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Bible Study Prayer and Celebration

It was a restful day...

Mom went to her program and since I didn't have my morning Bible study, I went for a run... and it was sprinkling... and cooler... My kind of weather!

In the afternoon, Mom watched Little House while I prepped... my ppt file for Sunday and finishing up grades for my NSB class...

Abby came home and I took off for my evening Bible study!

It was a great time of sharing and praying and celebrating... These sisters are always blessing me... My morning group, too...

They are all praying for me as I run this Saturday!

I have an entire BLACK FOREST CAKE... I guess we'll eat it tomorrow. I know my mom will enjoy it!

What a blessed day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Luke 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment